The second edition of the CleanEnviro Summit Singapore saw 600 delegates exchanging views and ideas, as well as more than 280 business meetings facilitated. Over $300 million worth of new environmental projects were announced.
CleanEnviro Summit Singapore 2014 is the global platform for government leaders, policy makers, regulators and industry captains to connect, examine and discover practical solutions to address environment challenges for tomorrow’s cities. The event facilitated the sharing of insights on the latest environmental market trends through a myriad of activities. These included the Clean Environment Leaders Plenary, Clean Environment Regulators Roundtable, Clean Environment Convention and Business Forums that showcased the latest innovations in waste management, clean management, environmental technology and recycling solutions.
Notable speakers at the event included:
- H.E. Melanie Schultz van Haegen, Minister of Infrastructure and Environment, The Netherlands
- H.E. Kirsten Brosbøl, Member of the Danish Parliament, The Social Democratic Party
- H.E. Chen Lei, Minister of Water Resources, People’s Republic of China
- H.E Philip Heylen, Antwerp Vice Mayor for Culture, Economy, City Maintenance and Property Management & Chairman of the Organising Committee of 2015 ISWA World Congress in Antwerp
- The Right Honourable Helen Clark, Administrator of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and Chair of the UN Development Group
- H.E. Ryutaro Yatsu, Vice-Minister , Ministry of the Environment of Japan (MOEJ)