- Please complete all fields marked (*) as these are required for administration.
- Please read the full instructions below carefully.
- Please carefully read through your submission before submitting it.
- The submission deadline for abstracts is 31 March 2018, and selected authors will be notified about the acceptance of their paper by April 2018.
- The selected authors are strongly encouraged to submit the full paper once their abstracts have been accepted.
- All selected presenters are required to register for the Clean Environment Convention and pay for the conference registration fee.
Author(s) of the Abstract*
- Upload single file containing information on Authors, Abstract Title/Text, References and Supplementary Matrial
- File format accepted: .docx or .pdf
- Uploaded file size must be less than 3 MB
Abstract Title and Text*
- List the authors’ initials followed by surnames, separate each author by comma, underline presenter’s name, written in 10-point Arial font.
Author*, B. Author**, etc.
*First author’s affiliation [Name of Institution/Department, City, Country]
**Second author’s affiliation [Name of Institution/Department, City, Country]
- The length of the title should not be more than 250 characters. The title should be written in 10-point Arial font.
- The abstract should include the background, objectives, methods, findings, and conclusions. The length of the summary should not be more than 2500 characters. The summary should be written in 10-point Arial font, single line spacing with justification on both sides, in a single paragraph, and should not be indented.
The references should be written in 10-point Arial font, single line spacing with justification on both sides. The reference should be numbered and arranged according to the alphabetical order by the author’s last name.
1. Andrews, J.F. (1993) Modeling and simulation of wastewater treatment processes. Wat. Sci. Tech. 28(11/12), 141–150.
2. Billing, A.E. (1987) Modelling techniques for biological systems. M.Sc. thesis, Dept Chem. Eng., Univ. of Cape Town, Rondebosch 7700, South Africa.
3. Billing, A.E. and Dold, P.L. (1988a) Modelling techniques for biological reaction systems. 1. Mathematic description and model representation. Wat. SA 14(4), 185–192.
4. Billing, A.E. and Dold, P.L. (1988b) Modelling techniques for biological reaction
Only up to 2 figures and 1 table will be allowed.
For enquiries on paper submission, please contact:
Contact: Ms Joey Ngien
Phone: +65 6595 6320